Ascend Amphitheater Rules
You can maximize your enjoyment of the show and avoid any issues with Ascend Amphitheatre security by following the rules below. If a specific event allows for items listed below, it will be noted in the show description. If you have any questions, you can contact Ascend Amphitheatre at 615-258-5944
Ascend Amphitheater wants to make sure everyone can enjoy the show. So they offer these accommodations for persons with disabilities.
- Ticketing- ADA tickets are available. If you accidentally purchase a non-ADA ticket, you are encouraged to contact livenation at (615) 258-5944 to discuss exchanges.
- Day of Show Parking- Accessible Parking is located at nearby downtown parking locations around the venue. An Accessible Drop Off point is located at the corner of Molloy St. and 1st Avenue S.
- Unexpected Needs- If you require unexpected ADA seating for any reason, then the venue will try to help if you contact the venue at (615) 258-5944. Please note that such seating is available on a first come first served basis and may not be available. Please remember that all members in your party that you want to sit with you in the accessible seating must have an ADA seated ticket.
- Accommodations- all venue bathrooms, concession stands, and merchandise stands are accessible.
- Interpreter Requests- Please contact the venue at least 2 weeks before a scheduled event if you require interpreter services. When the tickets are picked up we will introduce you to your interpreter for the evening and take you to your seats. There is no charge for interpreter services.
Guests that require assisted listening devices can contact our venue office prior to the event to arrange for a device. Please give us at least 2 days notice. Guests that require interpreter service can call the venue and arrange this for any event. We need at least 2 weeks notice to secure an interpreter.
Please call (615)258-5944 to arrange for an interpreter for your visit.
Service animals (as defined by ADA standards) are permitted inside the venue during events. Only registered working animals are permitted.
Only clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC tote bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (4.5”x 6.5”) will be allowed. In addition, all bags are subject to search upon entry. Guests have the right to refuse a bag search and the venue has the right to refuse entry. If you have any items that are not allowed into the venue please return them to your vehicle.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE– Standard policy allows camera phones, disposable cameras, and small digital cameras. Any camera that has a detachable lens will be considered professional and not allowed in. If the camera lens zooms out of the camera more than 1 inch it will be considered a professional camera and will not be allowed in. Some artists and shows do not permit cameras so please check back for the show you will be attending to ensure that we will be allowing cameras in.
COVID-19 Related Policy
Ascend Amphitheatre is committed to bringing amazing live concert music to fans. ALL shows will require proof of a negative COVID-19 test results within 72 hours of the event or full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination or the original vaccination card.
Guests are also encouraged to wear a mask if they’d like to.
Please contact the Ascend Amphitheatre office at 615-258-5944 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy
Late Arrival Policy
Doors open one hour before the scheduled start of the show. Guests are encouraged to plan their travel and parking arrangements accordingly. Some events may bar entry for late arrivals as specified in the program description. If you have questions please contact the venue at 615-258-5944.
Lost and Found Policy
If you find a lost item, you may give it to an usher who will bring it to the lost and found office.
Onsite security staff can assist you with finding the lost and found for any missing items during events. After events, you may call Ascend Amphitheatre at 615-258-5944 to discuss your missing items.
Ascend Amphitheatre does not claim responsibility for any missing items.
All fans who are not fully vaccinated are recommended to continue to wear face coverings unless they are actively eating, drinking or are otherwise exempt from having to wear a face covering.
Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a face covering.
The following items are not allowed at most Ascend Amphitheatre events.
- ANY BAGS that do not meet our bag policy as stated above.
- Weapons of any kind: pepper spray, pocket knives, etc.
- Aerosol Canes: sunscreen, bug spray, dry shampoo, etc.
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Lawn chairs
- Strollers & Carseats
- Glass containers
- Cans ( any outside beverages that isn’t water)
- All coolers
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
- Glow sticks, confetti bombs, over-sized inflatables
- Professional cameras
- Pocket Chains
Management reserves the right to prohibit items not listed above.
Ascend Amphitheater is a NON-SMOKING facility. Guests wishing to smoke will need to exit through designated gate (Gate 5) during the event. Guests found to be in violation may be asked to leave without refund.
All sales are final and refunds will not be issued. The only exceptions are in the case of event cancellations or if the venue approves a refund. In this case, please call the office at 615-258-5944 for further questions.
For ticket information and policies please read the Ascend Amphitheater Tickets page.